Friday, October 22, 2010

When you hit rough spots in a relationships.How do u get back to normal?

first of all let me start off by saying this is a work of fiction it not true !  It was  the topic , so here's what I came up  with . I'm not gonna mention  names ill use xxxxx for names
enjoy. BTW any feedback on this is great or any of my work for that matter 


When you hit rough spots in a relationships.How do u get back to normal?


I have this friend named xxxxx !
   He is one of my best friends but oh boy do we hit a few rough spots every now and then .

xxxxx likes to be a diva , and wants all of my attention when he wants it for instance, whenever we go out to the club and another friend comes up to me , he gets all jealous as hell !
He wont socialize with anyone . He always always always looks bored, and wants to leave early

xxxxx likes, no -xxxxx love to be in charge ! but never pulls it off very well .

 If xxxxx calls me and I don't respond right back , he gets really upset .
as if he should be the most important person in my life . some of the things he will do is call me and hang up .
he will tell me he's not my friend anymore and he will call me names .

One thing that I found that helps gets up back to normal is to give him space to think it over !
 when he calls ,usually fairly quickly after a blow up , I invite him to come for a visit  (as we live in separate towns ) or I invite him to go clubbing .
I also let him come up with a idea or a planned get together .
        
  But with xxxxx there's no guarantee that anything will work every time
but for now we still remain best friends




                                                    the end
that was the first essay in my class they only have to be 5 paragraphs  or so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment