Friday, October 22, 2010

I love living here because ?

 I love living her because ?

   Cottage grove in a super small town upper end of a large valley in the state of Oregon and  I like living there ! I hesitate to use the word love as it a pretty strong emotion.

I have lived in other town and cities - some smallish like Roseburg and some huge like NY-
but I like living where I do !

Cottage Grove is an old town with some interesting historic sites, and some cool architecture,buildings  and alley ways .
Another reason I like living  here is because it hold lots of unique  possibilities for me to practice my photography .
It has many classic old homes and closed mills  that make great backgrounds for my models.

I also like the location of the town because its close to lakes and rivers where I can swim and fish .
The town is close to larger cites where I can easily find Goodwill's and saint Vinny's to add to my photo props . there are also many chances to get out in the nearby forest or bike ride for miles on the bike paths , or Rollerblade and run /walk my dog !

The town is small! somewhere  around 10,000 so it is sorta laid back and friendly .
when I travel 20 miles north in to Eugene I always notice the pollution in the air because the number of cars and other factors because of its size.

Yes I like living in Cottage Grove .
To me it the right size , has the necessary locations , and its clean and friendly .


my second essay in class :} enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment